Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Food

I'm so excited that fall seems to be making its appearance here in Georgia! There really isn't one thing I don't love about fall. I love the cooler weather, pumpkin flavored everything, skinny jeans, boots and scarves, dark nights, crock pot meals...the list goes on and on! This week I thought I'd share some of the things I'm most excited about and it only makes sense to start with my favorite topic, FOOD!

One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is browse Pinterest. I really don't know what anyone did before this website was invented. Here are some food ideas I've pinned recently.



*would be a great meal for Football Sunday*


*this is a very good dish!*


Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups


*Photo credit goes to websites linked in titles*

1 comment:

starnes family said...

I recently made the spicy sausage pasta and loved it!!!!!! Love Pinterest!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS