- Only 3 days until Christmas!
- I have a ton of laundry to do so I can pack for my vacation. I'm going to be in two different climates - warm & cold - during my trip and that's caused me to get out some summer clothes from storage. Keep in mind that I'll have ONE carry on for a 17 day vacation!! ONE! I have a feeling I'll be packing and repacking right until I leave for the airport.
- I hope that everyone enjoyed the edible gift ideas I posted over the last couple of weeks. I really do love giving these types of gifts, especially to co-workers because it's an affordable way to include everyone. Plus, it's fun to be in the kitchen (with the exception of doing the dishes)!
- I added a few decorations to my mantle. Since we aren't going to be here for Christmas we didn't bother with a tree. I added some of my favorite ornaments to the mantle along with some of the cards I've received (thank you, Janna!). I bought the banner at Michael's last year (Paula Deen's brand) and finally got around to putting it together.
- My brother & his family recently moved to Dallas. I received the coolest Christmas present from them - an assortment of unique Texas items, like salsa and chewy pralines.
- This is the Christmas tree that C's parents have at their house. Isn't it pretty?
Now tell me...are you ready for Christmas?!